Increasing resources to overcome rural poverty
The objective of IFAD’s funding programme is to secure the resources needed to support its ambition of making a difference for its target beneficiaries. At the same time, IFAD aims to optimize its borrowing cost over the medium to long term.
IFAD bonds will provide investors with a high-quality asset and a unique chance to contribute to the 2030 Agenda and in particular SDGs 1 and 2. The proceeds of loans and bonds will be used for IFAD-supported projects in its Member Countries, targeting rural people and their needs, as described in IFAD’s Sustainable Development Finance Framework.
IFAD is committed to continue crowding in resources to support its efforts to eradicate hunger and poverty in rural areas. Through the Integrated Borrowing Framework, IFAD collaborates with Sovereign States, Sovereign Agencies and Private Institutional Investors who are willing and able to support its mandate.
Publicador de Conteúdo
- IFAD's Sustainable Development Finance Framework
- Investing in rural people: IFAD investor presentation 2022
- IFAD investor brief 2022
- IFAD EMTN documents
Offering Circular | Supplement to the Offering Circular
- IFAD Rating Report - Standard & Poor’s
- IFAD Rating Report - RatingsDirect
- IFAD Rating Reports - Fitch
- Press Releases:
- Consolidated Financial Statements of IFAD as at
31 December 2021 | 31 December 2020 | 31 December 2019
- Integrated Borrowing Framework
- IFAD Strategic Framework