IFAD Innovation Day 2023
IFAD Asset Request Portlet
2023 IFAD Innovation Day
28 June 2023
How to make innovation and impact investments work for the rural poor?
Innovation Day is a forum that brings together high-level representatives and international experts from IFAD's Member States, the private sector, academia, research organizations, civil society, United Nations agencies and other multilateral organizations.
Together they will showcase progress, opportunities and areas where strategic partnerships and co-financing could scale up innovation and enhance impact in order to find out: how to make innovation and impact investments work for the rural poor.
Innovation Day is organised by IFAD's Change Delivery and Innovation Unit (CDI) in partnership with Cariplo Factory, Global Action and the Fund for Innovation in Development with the support of the Governments of Colombia, Finland, France, Germany and Norway and with the media partnership of adnkronos.
Explore the sessions:
IFAD HQ and online
- Funding evidence-based innovative solutions to rural development challenges: the case of the Fund for Innovation in Development
- Financing innovation for rural and agricultural development
- Multi-Stakeholder Partnerships to Scale Up Innovation
- Innovating for Well-being: Exploring the Latest Indicators for Indigenous Peoples
- Coffee with the Press: Partnerships for Impact and Scalability