Call for proposals: Digital advisory services to support accelerated rural transformation
IFAD Asset Request Portlet
Call for proposals: Digital advisory services to support accelerated rural transformation12 يوليو 2021
This call for proposals is to select a recipient or consortium of recipients to receive a three-year IFAD grant financing to implement the project: Digital Advisory Services to Support Accelerated Rural Transformation for a total amount of up to US$2 million.
The competitively selected recipient must be an international organization with the mandate to work in selected countries in East and Southern Africa, West and Central Africa and Near East and North Africa Regions to support the sustainable integration of proven ICT4D solutions that can improve the economic and social conditions of the rural poor, including women and youth.
The selected grantee will have to demonstrate the capacity to be operational in targeted countries/regions with a long track record of working and building networks. How to submit a proposal
- Prepare a project proposal, to be submitted using the IFAD Grant Design Document template with a detailed budget using the activity based budget table.
- The proposal must be aligned with the ToR of the project and additional information provided.
- Please read the attached Letter of invitation and ToR document for further explanations.
- Completed Applicants' self-certification of eligibility for IFAD grant financing and Grant FMAQ A brief institutional profile, detailing experience in the area and specific theme outlined in the ToR of the project.
Deadline to receive proposals is 13 August 2021, 15:00 CEST. All proposals and communications should be submitted via email to: Brenda Gunde and Valentina Camaleonte - [email protected]
Queries can be submitted before Friday, 30 July 2021, 15:00 CEST. Queries will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Interested institutions are requested to confirm by e-mail their intention to submit a proposal by Wednesday, 28 July 2021, 15:00 CEST.
- Letter of Invitation and terms of reference
- Detailed activity based budget
- Financial Management Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- Applicant's self certification
- Evaluation methodology and criteria for the review of the proposals and award
- Grant Agreement general provision applicable to IFAD GA_2019
- Grant design document